All India expansion steps will be taken gradually.
Expansion of product basket.
- Health Tips
- Balance and mind-body coordination are key to experiencing the zone of peak performance.
- Avoid yogurt, cheese, cultured buttermilk and cottage cheese at night.
- Cracked black pepper in your diet can help the free flow of oxygen to the brain and help you stay focused yet calm.
- Include all six ayurvedic tastes (sweet, sour, salty, pungent, bitter and astringent) in at least one meal each day, to help balance unnatural cravings.
- Do not skip breakfast and avoid heavy food at night.
- A bit of fresh ginger before a full meal will help stimulate the digestive fire.
- Regular use of a good chelating formula makes a great deal of sense.
- Vegetables like drum sticks, spinach, bitter gourd, green banana, fenugreek leaves (Methi), Mint leaves provides the necessary fiber and nutrition and at the same time are easily digestible.
- Meditation and Yoga is helpful for healthy life.
- Take a 1 glass of Milk, add 1 tsp. of Ghee (clarified butter), add little bit of Ginger powder, warm it up and drink it regularly to avoid Debility (weakness).